Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.
Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun Ciat transpotation was fantastic

Cancún, México
Cancun Ciat transpotation was fantastic

Wednesday 17th of July 2013 02:46:15 PM

Email evelynmawong@hotmail.com

Hi Miguel, We arrived back in Vancouver July 11 and I wanted to send you a quick thank you for picking us up and taking our group to Chichen Itza, Vallaloid, cenote and visit the Mayan family. There were so many extras that we appreciated and not sure if other tours would have done the same. Your tour was very personalized and informative for our group of 8, and it was great stopping off at the roadside to purchase fruit from a roadside vendor. It was also nice that you could make those extra stops to accommodate one of our passengers who had enjoyed Tequila too much the night before!! Having those ice-cold towels when we finished at Chichen Itza was so refreshing. I personally enjoyed the Vallaloid market, sampling food, giving out candy to the Mayan children and visiting the Mayan family. Again, I am not sure if other tours would have shown us those things off the beaten path so those experiences were especially memorable to me. Thanks again and see you again.

3 respuestas a este tema
Cancún, Quintana...
1. Re: Cancun Ciat transpotation was fantastic

Cancun ciat Updating Information

emal_: mgr@cancunciat.com

Cancún, México
opiniones: 1
2. Re: Cancun Ciat transpotation was fantastic

Prebooked these guys for my flight pickup and return to the ferry docks to go to Isla Mujeres. I also got them to prepurchase my ferry tickets. They were fantastic on every level. Someone was waiting for me with a huge sign. The van was icy cold, as were the beers waiting for me, and the drivers on both trips were super friendly and funny. I was referred by Joyce and Bob of Casitas del Mar and was really happy with their service.

Cancún, México
3. Re: Cancun Ciat transpotation was fantastic

I too had fabulous service from Luxury Van. We were picked up at the airport, enjoyed friendly service and ferry tickets to Isla Mujeres. I was referred by Joyce and Bob from Casitas del Mar and I highly recommend them both.

In addition to the fabulous service, they went out of their way to help me with a problem. I lost some personal effects on the way to Casitas del Mar and Miguel (Luxury Vans) went out of his way to try to track down my belongings. He, Joyce and Bob made what might have been a complete disaster of a vacation into a life moment that made me appreciate the generosity and kindness of others.

Respuesta para: Cancun Ciat transpotation was fantastic
Recibe un aviso por e-mail cuando se publique una respuesta