Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.
Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

buenos aires
opiniones: 30
travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

Somebody could recommend me a reliable and good travel agency in Brasov for daily tours? We want to visit the most important things in the area and the bears reservation.

Thank you very much!

8 respuestas a este tema
Constanta
opiniones: 54
1. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

I don't know anyone but you can visit very easily with public transport .

You can go by bus or train to Bran , Zarnesti , Sighisoara , Sinaia, the saxon churches in Harman and Prejmer

bearsanctuary.com/libearty-bear-sanctuary

http://www.pcrai.ro/lang-en/8/Vizitarea.html

There is also a free walking tour in Brasov

http://www.guided-brasov.com/

buenos aires
2. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

Hi Dariana!!! First I want to tell you that because of your advices we have changed our itinerary and we are going to spend 5 days in Transylvania (3 in Brasov, 2 in Sighisoara)

You are answering me that it is not necessary a guide or a private tour to visit the places around Brasov. But I would like to know if it is easy to do in 3 days all the visits including the bears reserve. Could we do all the visits by train? Or there are buses ? Are their timetables frequently? Are the interesting places near the train or buses station?

Thank you again!

Constanta
3. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

With a car you can see more places but if you can't rent or you don't find a private tour I wanted you to know you can see a lot by public transport .

There is a bus Brasov - Bran every 30 - 40 min and it leaves you in front of the Bran Castle . There is bus to Zarnesti . You will have to talk to the people that make reservation to visit the bear sanctuary about how to reach it , how far it is from the town .

To Sighisoara you can go by train and walk to the citadel . You can go by bus or train to Harman and Prejmer . You can go by train / bus to Sinaia and Fagaras . Fagaras Fortress is interesting.

You can easily do day trips from Brasov to all this places , you leave in the morning and return in the afternoon .

Day 1 Brasov - Bran - Brasov by bus, bus leaves from Autogara 2 (bus terminal 2)

Day 2 Trip to Zarnesti

Day 3 Day trip to Sinaia or another place

Day 4 train to Sighisoara

I would only spend one day in Sighisoara and use the extra day to visit another place from Brasov. You can also spend 2 days in Zarnesti and visit Piatra Craiului Park . The nearby village of Magura is surrounded by beautiful scenery.

Peles Castle in Sinaia can be visited also during a 4 hours stop on the journey from Brasov to Bucharest. Peles is closed Mondays. Most museums are closed Mondays and Tuesdays . Bran is open all week.

See what offers you find from tour companies and decide .

With a car you can do

Day 1 the saxon villages with fortified churches and Fagaras

Day 2 Brasov - Sinaia - Rasnov- Bran - Brasov

Day 3 Zarnesti

Day 4 train to Sighisoara

buenos aires
4. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

I really appreciate a lot the time you took to answer my questions and all the so useful information!!!. I also think that renting a car is the best way to visiting a region. But I had read that the routes aren't in a very good conditions, and that it is very difficult drive from a place to another, it is true?

Thank you one more time!

Constanta
5. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

You will not find the most modern roads in the world but the roads are not that bad that you can't drive . If you have a driver licence rent a car and explore the region , you will not regret it.

buenos aires
6. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

I have just sent a mail to a rent a car company.I just wanted to know if the routes have many curves in the mountains. And if in the Sighisoara-Sibiu route is necessary a 4X4. Thank you Dariana2!!!!!

Constanta
7. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

There are some curves . I remember some tight ones near Brasov on the road Sinaia - Brasov. You don't need a 4x4. I didn't drive on the Sibiu - Medias- Sighisoara road but is a national road it should be ok.

Unless you go explore some small villages on collateral country roads like Magura you don't need a 4x4.

buenos aires
8. Re: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov

thank you again dariana2!

Respuesta para: travel guide,travel agency in Brasov
Recibe un aviso por e-mail cuando se publique una respuesta
Obtén respuestas para tus preguntas sobre Transilvania