This is a property that is not ready to be rented,,,,,at any fee! Although it is an artist owned cottage with creative touches, it was dirty, unfinished floors and woodwork,master bath was filled with rust, electrical connections were overloaded into power strips and four sided receptacles causing an obvious fire hazzard, window was broken in the main hall, screen bottom of the front door was kicked through, elaborate indoor/outdoor speaker system--not hooked up...cd/amplifier system--not hooked up, etc. etc......it was more than a shame....and at a handsome price...I don't know what that insurance charge was going to produce that is included in the rental fee....hope they fix it up to code and potential
Lo que más le gustó:
town and location and some artwork and design
Lo que menos le ha gustado:
not ready to be rented, dirty, bad electrical wiring,unclean bathrooms, broken witndows
Esta opinión es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.