Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.
Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:

Country Manor Inn - a "do-it-yourself" B & B on 50 acres - Free Fishing

Townsend
Habitación de invitados –
4 dormitorios, 3 baños, 8 plazas

Opiniones de nuestra comunidad

Contribuya a la comunidad TripAdvisor y ayude a los demás viajeros a encontrar el alquiler vacacional perfecto
Escribe una opinión

Opiniones de nuestra comunidad

Fecha | Puntuación
  • Español primero
  • Inglés primero
  • Cualquiera
  • Todas las recientes en español
Español primero
mhoog4
Saint Louis, Missouri
Colaborador Sénior
8 opiniones 8 opiniones
Opiniones en 7 ciudades Opiniones en 7 ciudades
7 votos útiles 7 votos útiles
“Peaceful Retreat”
5 de 5 estrellas Opinión escrita el 29 noviembre 2011 para una estancia en octubre de 2011
Google Traductor

Country Manor Acres is simply a beautiful, quaint peaceful retreat with views of the Smoky Mountains and is located at the entrance to the National Park.
April Jopling, the owner, shares her love and passion of her home nestled in the countryside in charming Townsend. The location is great, only 30 minutes from nearby towns of Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg, which caters to the tourist. No need to fret over the winding hillsides to climb when you can find Country Manor right off the service road. We stayed in the Octagon Guest Suite which features a hot tub on the deck overlooking the mountains. It was breathe taking to wake up to the sunrise peaking out of the Smoky Mountains when looking out our patio door. Our room was spacious, yet cozy, especially by the fireplace, very clean and comfortable. This is no Bed & Breakfast but a Bed & Kitchen which allows you to have fun cooking on the grill or in the furnished kitchen while saving $75-$150 per couple. A great bargain for the price. If you are looking for Rest and Relaxation, beautiful scenery, hiking and biking trails and ponds to fish, this is the place.

5 de 5 estrellas ¿Cómo de fácil fue reservar la propiedad? 5 de 5 estrellas ¿Fueron útiles las indicaciones para llegar a la propiedad?
5 de 5 estrellas ¿Fue fácil recoger las llaves/acceder a la propiedad? 5 de 5 estrellas Estado general del alquiler vacacional
5 de 5 estrellas Colchón y ropa de cama 5 de 5 estrellas Cocina y utensilios
5 de 5 estrellas Limpieza del baño 5 de 5 estrellas Otros servicios e instalaciones
5 de 5 estrellas Servicio
Lo que más le gustó: comfortable room with great view of the Smoky Mountains
Con amigos Personas con discapacidades
Viajeros mayores Familias con niños pequeños
¿Ha sido útil esta opinión?
Esta opinión es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
Gasalot
Coatesville, Indiana
2 opiniones
Opiniones en 2 ciudades Opiniones en 2 ciudades
“The sweetest place we've ever stayed in the Smokies”
5 de 5 estrellas Opinión escrita el 8 septiembre 2011 para una estancia en septiembre de 2011
Google Traductor

We traveled to the Smokies for our 25th wedding anniversary. We found Country Manor online and decided to give it a try. It is so peaceful and beautiful there. We had a room with a mini kitchen and full bath with a jacuzzi. Our room also had a balcony with a beautiful view. The room was clean and comfortable. We loved it there and we will be going back soon.

5 de 5 estrellas Servicio
Lo que más le gustó: The peaceful country surroundings and beautiful view.
Lo que menos le ha gustado: There was nothing that we didn't like. We liked everything.
Viajeros mayores
Donna C
Knoxville, TN
1 opinión
“Will be looking forward to my next time to go back again.”
5 de 5 estrellas Opinión escrita el 3 septiembre 2011 para una estancia en agosto de 2011
Google Traductor

All three suites are nice, each with their own special touch, but since we were there for 4 days this time, I thought the full kitchen, barbeque grill and deck would be good as we had more time to enjoy the meals. The Upper Suites have good kitchenette areas for a couple of days, but I enjoy cooking and my husband enjoys eating.

This time we stayed in the Octagon suite. This Octagon Suite is a place I could positiivley live in year around. We love to eat outside on the deck, so we can enjoy the fantastic view of the Smoky Mountain Foothills, while we are having a few drinks after dinner. But having the full kitchen facilities inside, makes the eating outside a lot easier.

The Upper Suites had a great two-person jacuzzi, but this time we had friends staying near by. They came one evening and enjoyed the big, four-person hot tub with us. We had the space to prepare a meal for all of us.

The many scenic acres around this place, allow you to really enjoy the beauty that you come for, and you feel like you are not having to share it with the people next door. We will come back, possibly in a different season. It would be nice to have the days a little cooler than August, but the evenings were still lovely.

5 de 5 estrellas Servicio
Lo que más le gustó: the view from the deck
Lo que menos le ha gustado: wish the grill was gas instead of charcoal
Con amigos Viajeros mayores
Penelope1...
Fredericksburg, Virginia
1 opinión
“satisfying stay in a working environment”
5 de 5 estrellas Opinión escrita el 15 agosto 2011 para una estancia en agosto de 2011
Google Traductor

I've stayed at Country Manor Guest Suites on several occasions, including in three of the four guest suites. I usually travel alone and mostly in winter. This was my first trip in summer by myself.
Summer has a totally different feel. The owner stays busy with six horses, mowing, and outdoor weddings. Everyone is busy all day long. Although the exterior is dusty and "gritty" from the surroundings, my interior accommodations were superb! I stayed in a suite which included all of the same excellent accommodations as on previous trips. The suite was clean, neat, and included refrigerator, microwave and coffee station as well as plenty of space to spread out. I didn't have to bring my laptop this time but there was internet access and a space to set up inside the suite.
The owner has developed several picnic sites throughout the property with tables and small grills so that groups can get together for outdoor meals in shady spots with beautiful views. (Good places to read a book.) There are plenty of places for interesting walks and the distant church bells chime the time. It very much reminded me of the years I spent in Europe -- but with an American country twist.
I would recommend this place for small groups who want to spend time with each other in a beautiful environment where the work continues on around you. Children have plenty of room to roam, hills to roll down, horses to admire, and a pond to explore. But it is also a place that is comfortable for a woman to get away by herself. It feels safe.

4 de 5 estrellas ¿Cómo de fácil fue reservar la propiedad? 4 de 5 estrellas ¿Fueron útiles las indicaciones para llegar a la propiedad?
4 de 5 estrellas ¿Fue fácil recoger las llaves/acceder a la propiedad? 4 de 5 estrellas Estado general del alquiler vacacional
4 de 5 estrellas Servicio
Lo que más le gustó: Being left to explore on my own.
Lo que menos le ha gustado: Dusty gravel road was pretty long and a little steep.
Grupo de viaje: Viajé solo
Familias con niños pequeños
gib_bo021...
Fairborn, Ohio
10 votos útiles 10 votos útiles
“Never book period”
1 de 5 estrellas Opinión escrita el 29 julio 2011 para una estancia en julio de 2011
Google Traductor
personas encontraron esta opinión útil.

We booked this to check it out for a wedding, well she booked us with another family to share this cabin. Remind you, I don't know about you, unless it's a bed n breakfast who wants to stay with other people you don't know. She advertises its as suites with private entry ways. However, there just bedrooms inside one cabin rental. This would be fine if you knew you would be sharing a bathroom with strangers. The only one that is private is the Octogon suite, but it's just a bedroom with a full kitchen that the bed is in. The hot tub had duck tape holding it together, the AC did not work at all, and she stays in the cabin with you. It wasn't your typical cabin rental where you have the place to yourself and could do what you wanted to do. I couldn't even wear my PJ;s around the place because she was there and other people i didn't know that wasn't part of my rental was there. The grass around garage area that you don't have access to that is attached to the cabin, is terrible. My dog was missing in the grass because it was so tall and gross. When it came to the wedding, she required us to pay a deposit for the date. We signed a contract only with her. After, I experience we decided not to go with her and not get married there. NOW she states she can only haft of our money back because she contracts through other vendors. I did not sign a contract with these vendors only her and her company. NOTHING states that I forfit some of money to them. Heck I didn't even know she didn't do her own wedding stuff till today. She advertises the services but never states its through other companys. Her dogs run wild on the property and one of them attacked my dog. She never stated anything regarding I am sorry, or making sure he was ok. SHe just sat their and stared like a brickwall. Her dogs were invested in fleas, dirt, and looked like they have lived outside to long to be allowed in the manor it's self. Who brings in nasty dogs into a place where people are booking to stay and possibly have a wedding at? One of them peed on my bed one night and rolled on it while she attempted to get the AC fixed. She didn't offer to clean it up or say sorry just laughed and said well my dogs run the properties. WOW!

1 de 5 estrellas Relación calidad-precio 1 de 5 estrellas Habitaciones
2 de 5 estrellas Ubicación 3 de 5 estrellas Limpieza
3 de 5 estrellas Registro/recepción 1 de 5 estrellas Servicio
Grupo de viaje: Familia con niños pequeños
Su edad 25-34
¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   No.
Entrada
April C. Jopling
Se habla Inglés
Desde : jun 2010
Porcentaje de respuestas: 95 %
Tiempo de respuesta: En el plazo de dos días
Calendario actualizado: Hace 5 días
¿Eres propietario de un alquiler vacacional? Anúncialo aquí.
¡Anunciarse es gratis!
Añade tu alojamiento de alquiler a TripAdvisor y Niumba de forma gratuita. Solo pagas un 3 % de comisión por cada reserva confirmada y pagada.
Protege tu privacidad
TripAdvisor solo comparte tus datos de contacto con los huéspedes cuando hayan realizado el primer pago.
Logra más visibilidad
Muestra tu alojamiento a viajeros de todo el mundo que buscan activamente alquilar en tu destino cada mes.
Configura tu anuncio gratuito