The house is a mess, old, dirty and not clean at all. We had a pregnant woman with us who fell sick because of dirty house. Bathrooms were dirty with mold in bath tub. There were spiders and bugs all over the place. The grill had thick black layer of grease and seemed not cleaned since years. The house was not cleaned by owner before we checked in. We were promised someone will come to clean but no one showed up for three days. We had to use bucket to take bath and only bath room for first floor was functional. Only cold water was available. The refrigerator has mold and couch was dusty like not cleaned in ages. Fireplace chimney was clogged. Downstairs bed room was full of broken junk and uncovered.
Do not trust pictures, they are old. Owner only takes check as customers can't dispute the charge. Do not trust the owner. Horrible experience. Learn with our experience and do not rent if you have read this review.