Thanks for your inquiry. We can offer the following options:
Villanueva de la Cañada (Madrid), 30km West of Madrid City. Please note this flight is not over Madrid City but we’d fly in the nearest point from Madrid City as possible. Landing use to be close to Brunete or Quijorna villages, depending on the wind speed and direction. Altitude limit = 300m.
Segovia Old Town, 90km North of Madrid City (road A-6). Our launch field is 900m from the bus station, 900m from the Hotel Corregidor, and 1,000m from the Hotel Los Arcos (you can come comfortably walking). This flight is strongly recommended, as you’ll get magnificent views of the Old Town and the monuments (Cathedral, Roman Aqueduct, the Alcazar…). Altitude limit = around 1,000m.
- Price shared balloon (6 to 10 passengers) = 150€/pax.
- Price balloon chartered exclusively for two = 600€ Monday to Friday or 660€ in weekends
- Weekends: Shared balloon either Madrid or Segovia = 2 passengers 300€
- Any day: Balloon chartered exclusively for you four either Madrid or Segovia = 600€ Monday to Friday or 660€ in weekends
- Option pick-up in your hotel in Madrid & back = 90€ in total (max. 4 persons).
Meeting time will be around 7:30AM at our launch field (pick-up around 5:30am). Activity will finish around 11:00AM and includes: balloon inflation, boarding, the flight (one hour proxy), landing, balloon packing, toast with “cava” (Spanish champagne), brunch and back to the launch site in our retrieve vehicle and gift of your “Flight Certificate”.
- The full-payment will be required to book the flight (credit card by Paypal in our online store). We’ll e-mail you with the flight ticket.
- Please contact us the day before to confirm weather forecast will be OK for your flight. If it won’t, we’ll re-arrange your flight for a later date. If that is not possible for you, we will return your money back.
- This activity is not suitable for people with heart or bones problems. Same way, please better don’t fly if you are pregnant.
- This activity is not suitable for kinds under 6 years old.
- The activity is fully insured according with European Aviation Law.
If you let me know your e-mail address we'll send you PDF with pictures and also Google Earth maps of our launch fields.
Tel. 902 456 267 (902-GLOBOS)
Tel./fax: +34 918596121
Móvil: +34 607764785Mostrar todas las respuestas