This place should be shut down by the board of health. My husband and I got stuck here this past Sunday and I can’t explain how terrible and filthy and unsafe this place is. There are cockroaches, mold, visible water damage, water seeping between tiles in the bathroom, buckled walls, rusty pipes sticking out of the ceiling. The pool had muck on the bottom. I seriously considered sleeping in the rain on the beach. My husband ended up I’ll the next morning. This entire area is not a good area at all. This chain it turns out is run by someone that buys up fleabags and renames them so that you get suckered by third party retailers. STAY AWAY.
¿Es propietario o gestiona este establecimiento? Reclame su perfil de forma gratuita para responder a las opiniones, actualizar su perfil y mucho más.Hacerse con el control de su perfil