APRIL 18, 2017. We board the cruise from San Juan, Puerto Rico. The experience of this mini- cruise was worth it for not taking this cruise ever. The most boring cruise we've ever encountered. We travel a lot (thank's GOD).
This cruise does not contain :
* good meals
* good music
* Variety of vegetarian food
* Variety of foods in general
* Variety in its menu
* Variety of attractions
* Variety of types of shows
* Variety of entertainment
* The ship should be renewed
* The ship has parts with oxidation
* The crew member does not look happy
* The cruise director should be happy
* The crew isn't full of joy and enthusiasm
* More for seniors (with respect I suggest)
* Not for people of great spirit and desire to dance
* The shape of the self-service dining room is rare. They use cauldrons, pots for one to serve
* There is no variety choice of desserts / pastries. Very few desserts free of calories / sugar
* The pizza is of poor quality
In fact, we lose weight. Positive.
If you have traveled in lines like PRINCESS, ROYAL CARIBBEAN, CARNIVAL. This line would seem mediocre to you. The Celebrity Solstice, we also approached it in Alaska.Equally mediocre.Celebrity cruises was excellent many decades ago. When it was known as "white gloves". . NO MORE OF CELEBRITY.