Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Frankfurt to Heidelberg and Rhine Valley

Colaborador de nivel
3 publicaciones
9 opiniones
Guardar tema
From Frankfurt to Heidelberg and Rhine Valley

Hello!

So I am travelling this weekend to Frankfurt with three more friends, and we wanted to go to Heidelberg and the Rhine Valley on Friday as a day-trip excursion.

I wanted to know if it would be possible to visit both places and how to do it. I've been looking at the regional trains and the Quer-Durchs-Land-Ticket day ticket so we can take as many trains as we want that day. But I've also seen that there is a Flixbus going from Frankfurt to Heidelberg, so would it be better to take the train or the bus?

Also, how can we get from Heidelberg to the Rhine Valley? I've been searching on google but all I can find is excursions with different organizations but nothing about how can we do it on our own.

So if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations on how we can do this, or if it would be better just to stick with one thing, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!!

1 respuesta
Andalucia
Colaborador de nivel
2.899 publicaciones
143 opiniones
Guardar respuesta
1. Re: From Frankfurt to Heidelberg and Rhine Valley

En TripAdvisor español se debe escribir en español. En inglés para TripAdvisor inglés.

Respuesta para: From Frankfurt to Heidelberg and Rhine Valley
Recibe un aviso por e-mail cuando se publique una respuesta
Obtén respuestas para tus preguntas sobre Alemania