Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hostel Columbus, La Sabana Norte, San Jose, Costa Rica

Ciudad de Panamá...
1 publicación
Guardar tema
Hostel Columbus, La Sabana Norte, San Jose, Costa Rica

In february, my wife and i spent 8 days at hostel columbus, right in front of "the jewel of san jose", the la sabana park and about a 20 minutes walk to downtown san jose, using the paseo colon avenue.

This is the second time we have stayed there; last year we also did and came back because of the many pluses this hostel has to offer:

the perfect location, the nice rooms with king size beds, the greatest free breakfast you can ever have and the magnificent relationship you reach with the owner who is a south korean-costa rican guy.

I really appreciate the friendship i have achieved with teksu, the owner, a great guy who is at the hostel/korean restaurant 24/7. you can see him all day and night working and ready to help you.

And, the price for the rooms is better than any of the hostels around the area.

I fully recommend the hostel for any number of days you want to spend in san jose.

1 respuesta
Colaborador de nivel
331 publicaciones
37 opiniones
Guardar respuesta
1. Re: Hostel Columbus, La Sabana Norte, San Jose, Costa Rica

That´s right my mom had a surgery and she stayed there and that guy is really helpful and friendly as well, i would recommend him all the time.

RideOnTrailsCr

Respuesta para: Hostel Columbus, La Sabana Norte, San Jose, Costa Rica
Recibe un aviso por e-mail cuando se publique una respuesta
Obtén respuestas para tus preguntas sobre San Jose