Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to spend two weeks in Denver area?

Colaborador de nivel
8 publicaciones
14 opiniones
How to spend two weeks in Denver area?

Hi I am travelling to Denver and want to go to some places nearby. As I al coming from Argentina, I think it is worthless to be there for leas than two weeks.

We are planning to visit Ogallala (Nebraska) and spend some two or three days

We would also spend four or five days in Estes Park to visit RMNP.

We are not sure of how to spend the rest of the days.

Does Vail worth a visit if we are not skiing? What about Aspen?

If we would plan to visit Vail, Boulder and/or Colorado Springs, would you recomend to sleep in Denver and do day trips to these or to stay overnight in some of them?

Some cities in USA require a car (Miami) and some of them don’t because of intense traffic and great public transport (New York), in which category does Denver fit? How many days do you advise to make justice to Denver per se?

Any great spots I am missing?

Thanks!

1 respuesta
Chihuahua, México
1 publicación
1. Re: How to spend two weeks in Denver area?

Hi Fernando P, first of all I hope you're doing well.

I absolutley recommend Vail, I used to live in Denver and I can say that Vail is breathtakingly beautiful, and also is cheaper than Aspen. In RMNP don't forget to hike to the Bible Point, beautiful view

I recommend to stay overnight in Denver, Vail is 2-3 hours away, in Golden (near by Boulder) there is the Coors brewery tour and its awesome too, they give you free beer lol also there's a bus I thhink it's called billy bus tour that covers ghost stories, fun facts and silly stories too, they take you all around town.

I know you posted about 2 months ago but I wanted to write my opinion, and im willing to read about your experience in Denver!

Respuesta para: How to spend two weeks in Denver area?
Recibe un aviso por e-mail cuando se publique una respuesta
Obtén respuestas para tus preguntas sobre Denver