Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Zanzíbar

Tours in Zanzibar

Madrid, España
Colaborador de nivel
16 publicaciones
Tours in Zanzibar

Good morning everyone, I just arrived from a trip through Zanzibar and I have to tell you something very important for all about the excursions. I hope you put some attention to me as it is because of our interest.

I stay with the man called Marbella for some excursions, he is a very famous man here and for other pages, he even has his own page (barracudatourstravel.wordpress.com/)

Asta there is everything perfect, but it turns out that he gave me his word and told me that he had the word like 40 times and when I arrive try to get in touch since he did not do as he was supposed to put. I sent you emails and watsapp and read them but I did not answer. The day of the tour left us lying waiting for him and with the days I found in the hotel and at the airport other people who also happened to them. I also met a couple who went with him to the tour the day he had stayed with us which told me a lot about this person. (It gives prices and it is with all that decides to the highest bidder)

Then he got in touch and it turned out to be a joke on his part, on top it seemed like he was making fun of us, we go unpresentable.

To all this as I had read here about the guys on the beach as I decided to do one with them and I found a scam, but a scam. So I do not advise you either.

With this I want to say that you do not trust yourself and that you look at the excursions with the hotels or with more responsible companies.

1. Re: Tours in Zanzibar

-:- Mensaje del personal de TripAdvisor -:-

No es posible responder a este tema ya que ha sido cerrado por inactividad. Te invitamos a que envies un mensaje a un tema abierto o empieces un tema nuevo.

Para ver las directrices de publicación en los foros de TripAdvisor, por favor vaya al enlace siguiente: http://www.tripadvisor.es/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Las publicaciones que no siguen nuestras directrices son eliminadas, y nos reservamos el derecho a hacerlo cuando lo consideremos oportuno.

Eliminada el: 25 agosto 2018, 08:21
Obtén respuestas para tus preguntas sobre Zanzíbar