Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
“Mangos - incluso mejor que describen!!”
viajeros han reservado este alojamiento
La prioridad de las reservas de este alojamiento es por orden de llegada. Asegura tus fechas antes de que las pierdas
Ver disponibilidad
Solicitar reserva
Envía una solicitud
Excelente
52 opiniones
Este alojamiento no se encuentra disponible en estas fechas.
¡No te rindas! Solicita información sobre otros alquileres parecidos que estén disponibles -
Mostrar todos los alquileres disponibles
Descripción general

• Español primero
  • Francés primero
  • Inglés primero
  • Cualquiera
  • Todas las recientes en español
Francés primero
Inglés primero
Cualquiera
Todas las recientes en español
arlene105
Verona, Nueva Jersey
13 opiniones
6 opiniones de hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 4 votos útiles
Opinión escrita el 10 de mayo de 2017 para una estancia en abril de 2017
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?

¿Ha sido útil esta opinión?
Esta opinión es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
12 may 2017
Fantastic review, thanks so much!!! You have covered everything and there are several points on which I'd like to reply.

Lucille - she is a treasure and we treasure her, believe me. I will refer your compliments to her after writing this reply. She will be pleased.

Air con. Thank you for making your views on this so clear. It is not common, in the Caribbean, to find air-con in living areas as the whole idea is to enjoy "out door living". A "Tropical" holiday is essentially about experiencing and enjoying the warmer climate ..... many of us choose such destinations for that very reason.
Yet, I find the Barbados temperatures much more equable than some parts of Europe, for example, which have searingly hot summers (40-50C) and freezing cold winters. Choose the Caribbean at any time of year and you are going to get a fairly constant 80-90F = circa 30C.

Glad you appreciated my notes .... and thank you for reading them fully. They are written from experience .... of course we get bitten by mosquitoes as well as any other island visitors .... and in our green days, we did not understand the local culture as we do now.....so it's obvious that we should pass on the benefit of our expertise.

About car hire - well, yes .... we ALWAYS hire a car, but having a home there makes our needs different to those of the holiday maker. We hire "cheap and cheerful" so I don't usually recommend but offer a broker site to find today's best bargains.
I take your point about driving on the left - I should make it clear to all apart from English renters as most other countries drive on the right and I'll factor this info into my notes.

Thanks again .... only one thing left to say ...... hurry back!
Cheerio, Cath and Ian
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC
Sporty40
Hampshire
7 opiniones
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 21 votos útiles
Opinión escrita el 21 de abril de 2017 para una estancia en abril de 2017

Inicialmente escrita en Inglés en www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Ver el original
23 abr 2017
A splendid review, thanks very much indeed.
You explain to future guests some of our own assets as well as describing our prime location. That's just the kind of info people need to help them decide.
Thanks again - I do hope you'll be able to return some day ...... soon ...... it will be our pleasure to have you back.
Take care, cheerio, Cath and Ian
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 14 votos útiles
Opinión escrita el 6 de marzo de 2017 para una estancia en febrero de 2017

6 mar 2017
Hi there you two,
Wow! A swift review - you can't even be on the plane yet so all is fresh in your minds! Very efficient!

Glad you enjoyed your stay at Mangoes and thanks for
a) re-booking ..... and ....
b) this very good review. The descriptions and explanations of location etc are very useful to future travelers.

Yes, plans to renew the washroom extension are on the cards. I have been making drawings to an approximate scale and we'll be meeting builders during our visit in June. I hope all goes smoothly despite Barbados' known reputation for being laid back and sleepy......great for relaxing holidays but can become a little "manyana-ish" when it comes to getting things done!
I'll keep you posted about how it's going.

Thanks again, safe and comfy flight home.
Silvielan...
2 opiniones
Opinión escrita el 18 de enero de 2017 para una estancia en enero de 2017

20 ene 2017
I couldn’t ask for a better review, thanks very much indeed!
Yes, Sunset Crest is a safe area; hubby Ian and I are only 5'2" each and we walk out at night without any problem.
In part, the wrought iron gates are provided, in addition to wooden doors, to allow breeze to flow through, even whilst guests are out and the house safely locked but it’s also a comfort to those who are slightly nervous when abroad or during the hours of darkness.
A confession from me …. we hardly ever eat in! There are so many lovely restaurants only a stroll away and when beach-side dining is so affordable, why wouldn’t I want the Caribbean lapping at my toes ….. EVERY night?
We would love you to return, it’s been a pleasure to have you at our home.
34Happygo...
Manchester, Reino Unido
Colaborador de nivel 4
33 opiniones
9 opiniones de hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 20 votos útiles
Opinión escrita el 30 de agosto de 2016 para una estancia en agosto de 2016
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

¿Cómo de fácil fue reservar la propiedad? ¿Fueron útiles las indicaciones para llegar a la propiedad?
¿Fue fácil recoger las llaves/acceder a la propiedad? Estado general del alquiler vacacional
Colchón y ropa de cama Cocina y utensilios
Otros servicios e instalaciones Servicio
Lo que más le gustó: The verandahNoth
Grupo de viaje: Cónyuge/Pareja
¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   Sí.
  • ¿Se correspondía la propiedad con lo anunciado?
  • ¿Recomendarías la ubicación del alquiler vacacional?
  • ¿Te pareció buena la relación calidad-precio?
  • ¿Había acceso a Internet/Wifi desde la propiedad?
Inicialmente escrita en Inglés en www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Ver el original
31 ago 2016
Hi there,
You make me feel so lucky, owning Mangoes! I'm glad you had such an enjoyable and relaxing stay ..... you can always come again! You'd be very welcome.

Anyway, thanks for all the nice comments and confirmation of our lovely home, facilities inside and in the area, brilliant location etc.
Please do recommend us, maybe you could bring friends along with you next time?

Take care both, it has been a pleasure......
Cheerio, Cath.
Introduce las fechas para obtener precios más exactos
2 huéspedes
Adultos2
Niños0
Aplicar
¿Eres propietario de un alquiler vacacional? Anúncialo aquí.
Ingresos extra
Gana dinero alquilando tu casa. Sin pagos por adelantado ni contratos, te quedas con más.
Fácil de gestionar
Confirma reservas con un solo clic y haz un seguimiento de todo el proceso, desde la primera consulta hasta el check-out, estés donde estés.
Fiabilidad para los viajeros
Con millones de opiniones y pagos online protegidos, TripAdvisor ayuda a los viajeros a reservar alojamientos con confianza.
Configura tu anuncio gratuito