We found this accommodation by accident on Tripadvisor. The location was exactly what we wanted (many places are in car riding distance) and the pictures looked nice. So we booked it. Best decision ever!
We stayed in the Casa Roja. The Photos show exactly how the accommodation looks. Its well maintained and clean (I almost walked against the glas shower panel, thats how clean it was)!
I admit, at first I was a little bit worried about the owners living on the same compound. But during our'e stay that was actually the biggest plus side! The owners are very friendly, helpful and give amazing (personal) tips for the places you visit. Like (cheap or easy acces) parking spots, Local markets, where too go, etc. They keep a good balans between socialising and giving some privacy. Lego is the house dog, who was very friendly, liked to play fetch and be petted. I still miss him and would love too go back and pet him just one more time, or trow the ball just one more time <3
There were only 2 down-sides too our'e stay. 1. We liked to have some more cutlery, plates, glases, etc. So we didn't have to do the dishes so much. (although it is cleaner this way.....). And 2. we liked to have some better weather. So we could have enjoyed all the facilities better (pool, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, upstair terras with sunset view, etc. The accommodation is made and furnished for warm/hot weather, with unfortunately we didn't have... Better luck next time.
How ever, there were a lot more plus side. So here is our'e top 5
1. the tips and Tricks from the owners (owners speak perfect english and spanish and super friendly)
2. the accommodation looks great and was clean!
3. The accommodation is for every age! ((small) children, young couples, older couples)
4. Additional options like cocktails, massage, different kinds of breakfast, etc. were available
5. good car riding distance too some amazing places (Rhonda, Sevilla, Jerez, Cadic, Gibraltar, etc.)
We will definitely book again, because its a beautiful place too relax (and go sightseeing) because the owners take care of the place with love and passion. Loved it!